[midPoint] ScriptedSQL connector: multiple group types

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Mon Dec 19 20:38:42 CET 2016

Wojciech,

I think your original idea is OK. You can create multiple types - i.e.
object classes - in SchemaScript for your groups. Like Group1, Group2,
..., BlueGroup, RedGroup, GreenGroup, ..., DatabaseRole,
ApplicationModule, Workplace. Anything you want. As soon as you
consistently refer to them in all your scripts.

And yes, you then map these object classes to midPoint terms:
kind/intent; kind being entitlement in this case, and intents as you
like. For example, databaseRole, applicationModule, or workplace.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com