[midPoint] Managing projects and premissions with midPoint

Aivo Kuhlberg aivo.kuhlberg at rmit.ee
Fri Dec 16 07:55:58 CET 2016

Hi,
I am planning to manage database tables data with ScriptedSQL connector. This database has users (table USERS), projects (table USER_PROJECTS) and permissions (table PROJECT_PERM). Before I start to set up connector I would like to know how should I manage these structures in midPoint? My current idea is to map users to midpoint users, projects to midPoint roles but what about project permissions? Should I map them to roles too or is there better way how to manage them?

Thanks,
Aivo Kuhlberg