[midPoint] ScriptedSQL - add/remove entitlements

Nicolas Rossi nrossi at identicum.com
Thu Dec 15 02:34:43 CET 2016

The Search script should return the ID, Name and Members of the group. It
doesn't matter if you use 1, 2 or more queries but you should return an
array with one row for each group where the members attribute is an array
too.

Can you copy the sql error of the query with the where filter?

Regards,

Nicolás