[midPoint] Unassignement ?

HURTEVENT VINCENT vincent.hurtevent at univ-lyon1.fr
Wed Dec 14 11:04:14 CET 2016

Hello,

We’re working on a PoC for our university with the creation of directories accounts with the informations provided by our upstream ressources (HR and student information systems).

As many of our people have several profiles, mainly staff and student, it appears that working with intent is a good solution. So we began to write our process : one user, several intent, and objectTemplates which define assignments which induce accounts in downstream directories.

When a people comes from upstream with a specific profile, for the exemple staff and student, we assign the staff Role and the student Role and the 2 accounts are well created in the downstream directories.

Now, we would like in reaction to a deleted situation in a specific upstream ressources, to keep the user in Midpoint but unassign roles and potentially assign specific roles which could lead to specific manipulation on accounts (disable on AD, modify attributes, etc).

We look at activation status but we don’t really understand how to use it with specific intent. Validity dates will be different between the staff contract dates and the student registration dates for example.

Is there a simple way to define in ressources, an unassign action in reaction to a deleted situation ?

Thank you,