[midPoint] Sync Virtual Identities and AD Groups using roles

m.benucci m.benucci at nsr.it
Mon Dec 12 17:23:26 CET 2016

Little Update:

I tried to use the assignmentTargetSearch giving as a source the "$account/attributes/groups",

and as target "$user/assignment".

It fails with the error "No definition for focus property assignment" and I sow that this bug was fixed in the v3.4devel-1727-g2bcbd00

this is the jira https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2689.

I am using midpoint 3.3.1... So, Will the assignment of multiple Roles,
based on the multivalued attribute $account/attributes/groups work with
the assignmentTargetSearch on the latest midpoint Stable version?

Thank you.