[midPoint] shadow vs account

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri Dec 9 14:43:31 CET 2016

Hi,

They are the same. Back in midPoint 2.x we supported only accounts. But
in midPoint 3.0 we got generic synchronization. So now these objects may
be anything, not just accounts. Therefore we have changed the variable
to $shadow. The old $account variable remained there for compatibility
reasons. It should have the same value as $shadow.