[midPoint] LDAP (389ds) - Accounts, groups <-> Users, roles

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Dec 8 19:47:24 CET 2016

Hello Wojciech,

I don't know if someone answered this mail, but it seems to me that you
quite often compose your messages as replies to other - unrelated - ones.

Like this one: it is

Which means that e.g. my mail client shows it as a part of unrelated
message thread; which causes confusion and effectively may hide your
message.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer