[midPoint] filter in Task deffinition actual date

Oskar Butovič - AMI Praha a.s. oskar.butovic at ami.cz
Fri Dec 2 13:36:20 CET 2016

Thanks Ivan,

constant is regrettably not sufficient i tried scripted expression:

<q:equal>
            <q:path>extension/effectiveEndDate</q:path>
            <expression>
            <script>
            <code>
            log.info("executing script in task");
            return "2027-02-20T00:00:00";
            </code>
            </script>
            </expression>
      </q:equal>

but although expression is accepted as valid it seems to be just ignored a
never executed in tasks searchFilter.

Required task should run at least once a day.

> Hi Oskar,
>
> I was recently using something like this in search filter in recompute
> task:
>
>     <q:less>
>                                 <q:path>metadata/createTimestamp</q:path>
>                                 <q:value>2016-10-14</q:value>
>     </q:less>
>
> So maybe this could help for your attribute. I know, it's a constant, but
> it was sufficient for me. If you plan to run the recompute regularly, I
> hope others (Pavol?) may be able to help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ivan
>
> On 12/02/2016 12:49 PM, Oskar Butovič - AMI Praha a.s. wrote:
>
> Hello everybody,
>
> I have extension attribute of type date in users.
> I need to recompute only users with this date attribute in past. Is it
> possible to do with standard handler somehow or do i need to write my own
> task handler for this?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Oskar Butovič
> --
>
> Oskar Butovič
> solution architect
>
> gsm: [+420] 774 480 101
> e-mail: oskar.butovic at ami.cz
>

> AMI Praha a.s.
> Pláničkova 11
> 162 00 Praha 6
> tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
> web: www.ami.cz
>

> [image: AMI Praha a.s.]
>
> [image: AMI Praha a.s.]
> <http://www.ami.cz/reseni-a-sluzby/bezpecnost-dat/identity-management>
>
> Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
> společnost AMI Praha a.s.
> jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
> písemnou formu.

> Ivan Noris
> Senior Identity Engineerevolveum.com

Oskar Butovič