[midPoint] LDAP Import - No Sync Policy?

Mencel, Matt mr-mencel at wiu.edu
Fri Aug 26 22:33:19 CEST 2016

So I've got the LDAP import running.  I see all the shadow objects appear
in Midpoint.  It should be matching on about 80 accounts based on my
confirmation rule and actually create the account object in Midpoint.  When
the import runs though it always says "no sync policy" for every object.  I
think I should see the 80 or so unmatched and then have them appear as
users in Midpoint.

I've tried to make my resource as generic as possible for now until I get a
working config.  Can anyone see what I might be doing wrong?

https://gist.github.com/MattMencel/f7f9ad65a791d15c9dc820d747dc6197

Thanks,
Matt