[midPoint] Deployment issues

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Aug 25 17:42:46 CEST 2016

Brian,

when talking about VM, you mean Java Virtual Machine where midPoint
runs, or a virtual machine as in "hardware virtualization" (like
VirtualBox etc) ?

I suppose the later. Please check how much heap has your tomcat
available. It should be at least 1 GB; for any reasonable use 4 GB is
recommended. See
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/System+Requirements
<https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/System+Requirements>.

Pavol Mederly