[midPoint] Deployment issues

Ly, Brian Brian.Ly at uhn.ca
Thu Aug 25 16:18:20 CEST 2016

Yes, I installed based on those instructions,

I installed JDK7 and tomcat8 on Ubuntu 16.04 using the apt-get install method. Then I used wget to download midpoint to the server and extracted it using tar. I then moved the war file into the tomcat webapps folder and changed the server.xml to change the size limitation. Tomcat creates a midpoint folder in the webapps directory since I did not change the location of the MidPoint Home Directory (midpoint.home) but it should be able to deploy in the tomcat webapps directory right?

Brian