[midPoint] Adding Custom Attributes to Midpoint

Mencel, Matt mr-mencel at wiu.edu
Tue Aug 23 17:37:18 CEST 2016

So I have a followup question.  In my CSV resource the unique attribute is
an ID number.  It's getting imported to the "Name" field in Midpoint.  It's
just odd that the "Name" appears as the id number.  Can I rename that field
or should I import that ID attribute to a new custom field that I put in my
custom schema file?  Is there a way to present a custom schema attribute in
that top bar?

I'm assuming the Name field in Midpoint really should be a username as that
seems to be the intent for that.  When I get my LDAP resource working I
will be able to add the username data, but I'm not that far yet.  So just
trying to figure out how to handle it with the data coming from the CSV
import.

Thanks,
Matt