[midPoint] - Search filter with scripted expression

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Aug 23 15:52:11 CEST 2016

Hi Rodrigo,

Just a curious question: What is the reason that you do not user the
activation/validTo property of the user?

I'm not trying to persuade you or push you to use a specific solution. I
just wonder whether the midPoint validity time constraints have some
limitation that prohibits the use in practice or whether there is some
other barrier.