[midPoint] - Search filter with scripted expression

Rodrigo Yanis ryanis at identicum.com
Mon Aug 22 21:00:03 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to build a task to disable users when they reach their
termination date in midPoint (expressed on a custom attribute as
dd/MM/yyyy).

I'm having difficulties defining a search filter that would evaluate
equality to a value returned by a Groovy script, the code is the following:

<scext:executeScript xmlns:scext="
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/scripting/extension-3">
                <s:search xmlns:s="
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/scripting-3">
                    <s:type>c:UserType</s:type>
                    <s:searchFilter>
                        <q:equal>
                            <q:path>extension/metaEndDate</q:path>
                            <c:expression>
                                <c:script>
                                    <c:code>
                                        def dateTime = new Date().format(
'dd/MM/yyyy' );
                                        return dateTime.toString();
                                    </c:code>
                                </c:script>
                            </c:expression>
                        </q:equal>
                    </s:searchFilter>
                    <s:action>
                        <s:type>disable</s:type>
                    </s:action>
                </s:search>
            </scext:executeScript>

Error (execution time) I recieve is the following: Couldn't execute script:
Couldn't parse object filter due to schema exception

I understand this must be related to namespaces definitions. I couldn't
find any example of what i'm trying to do either.

Do you know if this is possible?

Thanks.

*Rodrigo Yanis.*
Identicum S.A.