[midPoint] Adding org assignment via User Template

Roman Pudil - AMI Praha a.s. roman.pudil at ami.cz
Mon Aug 22 13:55:46 CEST 2016

Hi Brad,
your solution is wrong.

You have to linked org. unit OID with group ID synced from AD (or their
names for ex.).

Test it:
change organizationalUnit attribute of the user to the org. unit name
(which exists in midPoint)change search filter in mapping to:
<expression>
         <assignmentTargetSearch>
         <targetType>c:OrgType</targetType>
		<filter>
			<q:equal>
				<q:path>c:name</q:path>
				<expression>
					<script>
						<code>
				return organizationalUnit;
						</code>
					</script>
				</expression>
			</q:equal>
            </assignmentTargetSearch>
         </expression>

The better solution is to reconcile AD groups to midPoint.

Regards

Roman Pudil
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 775 663 666
e-mail: roman.pudil at ami.cz

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel./fax: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít
výhradně písemnou formu.