[midPoint] Discovering Custom objectClasses

Mencel, Matt mr-mencel at wiu.edu
Fri Aug 19 21:41:55 CEST 2016

So attempting to do a sync results in an error.

2016-08-19 14:36:13,720 [] [midPointScheduler_Worker-7] ERROR
(com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.impl.ShadowCache): Schema error:
Auxiliary object class {
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3}shadowAccount
specified in shadow:null(null) does not exist

I'll put the stacktrace in the gist.

https://gist.github.com/MattMencel/2a3208371a1b0ce422e0b4923df413f7

Matt