[midPoint] Discovering Custom objectClasses

Mencel, Matt mr-mencel at wiu.edu
Fri Aug 19 18:35:20 CEST 2016

OK.  I think it's correct in the XML.  It's just throwing the warning in
the UI.  I'll try a sync and see how it goes.

Is there a way to specify an LDAP query for the sync/import?  I just want
to sync for example my department '(&(objectClass=person)(department=IT))'
during testing, rather than every user object in my LDAP directory.

Also, my resource XML that I edit and put in my source control system....
Is there a place to put that in midpoint.home that gets imported
automatically (midpoint.home/import)?  Or do I need to manually import that
every time I make a change to it?

Thanks for being patient with my questions...

Matt