[midPoint] Discovering Custom objectClasses

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Fri Aug 19 17:47:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

Yes, that should work.
Just check that you have correct lowercase/uppercase form for the
attribute names. LDAP is (mostly) case insensitive, but midPoint is case
sensitive. Look at the <schema> part of the resource definition. That is
generated from the resource. Look for your auxiliary object class
definition there. And use the same capitalization as you see in the
<schema> section.