[midPoint] Role request questions

Aivo Kuhlberg aivo.kuhlberg at rmit.ee
Fri Aug 12 10:46:14 CEST 2016

Hi folks,

I am testing at the moment midPoint 3.4 role requesting process and have some questions:

  1.  When I reqest a role (which have approver) then I don't see the request under My Requests. Does the requester needs some authorization to view his/her currently active requests?
  2.  Can user request to remove the assigned roles? By default it does not seem to work?
  3.  Is it possible in request roles dialog to hide from available roles the roles which have already assigned to user and/or roles which user has already requested but have not yet approved?
  4.  By default when role is requestable but have no approver the end user can order a role without any approval - is it possible to avoid such situation, eg by defining some kind of policy that when request have no any approving users then the administrator still has to approve it?

Thanks,

Aivo Kuhlberg