[midPoint] modify extension attributes using a bulk task

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Aug 10 09:39:50 CEST 2016

Hello Jason,

in your log file there would be a more detailed explanation of the
error, but even without it - let me guess:

<q:ref> is for matching references. For matching properties, please use
<q:equal>.

If this would not help, please try to find the exception in your log,
and send it here.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer