[midPoint] Database resource and multiple tables

Ana Pereyra apereyra at identicum.com
Tue Aug 9 22:44:21 CEST 2016

Hi everyone. I'm writing to ask for information about the database
connector. I'm using the ICF
org.identityconnectors.databasetable.DatabaseTableConnector
v1.1.0.3-SNAPSHOT version.

What I need to do is synchronize MidPoint different objects to two
different tables using one resource. For example, adding a user and all his
attributes from MidPoint to one table and adding his user id and roles to
another table.
Is that possible? If it is, can anyone provide documentation about how to
configure the resource? Thank you very much.

Ana