[midPoint] Group Synchronisation - Active Directory

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Apr 20 14:02:08 CEST 2016

Martin,

according to this and the previous error, I'd say you are missing
<direction> element.
Also <c:ref>.</c:ref> looks very strange. Was the resource created using
resource wizard?

Please see sample in
samples/resources/ad/ad-resource-groups-medusa-advanced.xml:

               <!-- This defines an association between user and groups
he is a member of -->
                <association>
                    <ref>ri:group</ref>
                    <displayName>AD Group Membership</displayName>
                    <kind>entitlement</kind>
                    <intent>group</intent>
*                    <direction>objectToSubject</direction>*
                    <associationAttribute>ri:member</associationAttribute>
                    <valueAttribute>icfs:name</valueAttribute>

<explicitReferentialIntegrity>false</explicitReferentialIntegrity>
                </association>

I'm usually not using wizard, but importing samples, so it might be
you've hit bug in wizard...

Ivan