[midPoint] How to factorize or mutualize some expression code

HURTEVENT VINCENT vincent.hurtevent at univ-lyon1.fr
Mon Apr 18 14:29:17 CEST 2016

Hello,

I’m new to midpoint and trying to get a poc working in our university. Midpoint has lots of great features but I’m wondering about how to factorize or mutualize expression code between attributes mapping.

As I understand, expression code sits in each attribute mapping definition in the resource configuration. Is there a way to create custom functions, store them once and call them directly from expression code without rewriting or duplicating it ?

Thank you !