[midPoint] LDAP synchroniza isMemberOf

Steklac Michal Michal_Steklac at datalan.sk
Wed Sep 16 19:40:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have LDAP resource with synchronization isMemberOf attribute
<attribute>
    <ref>ri:isMemberOf</ref>
    <displayName>isMemberOf</displayName>
    <limitations>
        <minOccurs>0</minOccurs>
<access>
            <read>true</read>
    <add>false</add>
    <modify>false</modify>
</access>
    </limitations>
    <inbound>
        <strength>strong</strength>
<source>
    <path>$account/attributes/isMemberOf</path>
</source>
<expression>
    <script>
        <language>http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/expression/language#Groovy</language>
<code>
                        if(...){
                    return isMemberOf;
                        }
</code>
    </script>
</expression>
        <target>
            <path>$user/extension/LDAPGroups</path>
        </target>
    </inbound>
</attribute>
when I add (remove) user to group in LDAP, then no change I get. No attribute LDAPGroups is set in midpoint. When I run manually reconcile from midpoint GUI on user, then I get values to midpoint. I want only read this values from LDAP. I'm doing something wrong?

It possible set value from one attribute on resource set in to two attribute in midpoint?
For example:
in LDAP
title= Mgr., Phd.
in midpoint: