[midPoint] Help on implementing approval Workflow

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Sep 9 15:20:08 CEST 2015

Hello Fabio,

first of all, sorry for the late answer.

The workflow module is very flexible, so it is possible to implement what you've described. However, it is not available when using standard ItemApproval BPMN process ( ItemApproval.bpmn20.xml ), which collects only a comment and a final decision. Unfortunately, although I've started to write a customization documentation , it is unfinished and very probably out of date. If you're brave enough, you could go through it, but I'm afraid the crucial parts - i.e. how to keep primary change processor while using custom BPMN approval process - are missing.

Probably it's not a lot of work to do, but we're quite busy these days. Please contact Igor Farinic for options.

Best regards,
Pavol