[midPoint] New ldap connector and auxiliary objectClasses

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Thu Oct 22 14:41:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

do you have your new attributes (coming from ri:myPerson) in the
resource <schema>? (Not in schema handling).

To be sure, edit please your resource using Configuration - Repository
objects and delete <schema> .. .</schema> element and then save and try
to test connection. After this, check the <schema> element if it
contains your ri:myPerson object class and its attributes...

My coleagues are using this new LDAP connector (but in master) and there
were some fixes, but I can't tell now if it was related to auxiliary
classes.

Ivan