[midPoint] Running into issue with previous users

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Fri Oct 16 22:39:56 CEST 2015

Hi Jason,

Pavol and I are looking into the logs.

It seems that the user has assigned organization OU=_DISABLED,OU=SHP
Students,DC=TEST,DC=LOCAL, oid cce5ec38-5246-4368-9e7b-6b049e01ef4d,
which sets the attribute "organization" (using the metarole).

Additionally, the user template you posted, also sets the attribute
"organization", so after processing, user has TWO values of organization
attribute and this eventually fails in mapping for (AD) icfs:name.

How is the first role assigned and why it's kept assigned..?