[midPoint] One connector for separate accounts on many Unix systems

Devin Rosenbauer devin at identityworksllc.com
Thu Nov 19 19:00:07 CET 2015

I'm curious if there's a clean way to do this in Midpoint. I have some
ideas but don't want to reinvent the wheel if this sort of thing already
exists.

I've got a demo setup with ten different Unix systems which are
authenticated locally. I would like to be able to provision an identical
account to any / all of this Unix systems without creating ten identical
connectors, replicating configuration, etc. That's just asking for
misconfiguration disasters down the line.

Is there a good Midpoint-y way to do this? Is there a good way to store the
admin credentials separately for each of the ten hosts without making
separate connectors?

--
Devin Rosenbauer
Principal Consultant