[midPoint] Any type of fail safe tricks or settings?

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Mon Nov 16 20:43:37 CET 2015

Thanks for the ideas!

I was able to create a couple of new processes in my talend job, so
basically instead of what I was doing, checking connection > database query
> write file , I am now checking connection > database query > write temp
file in temp location > get total enrollment count from external source >
analyze temp file to match enrollment count to row count in temp csv > if
correct > send to folder where midpoint syncs > else > error, send email
alert and do not copy file.

I feel much more confident that it will not send over an empty file now.
Awesome

JASON

JASON