[midPoint] Create account on resource with disable state

Roman Pudil - AMI Praha a.s. roman.pudil at ami.cz
Wed Nov 11 13:40:11 CET 2015

Hi all,

I have a user in midPoint with enabled state. Now, I want to create new
account on Active Directory resource, but with disabled state. Then AD
admin performs settings of this account (add another info, add initial
password etc.) and enable it. And from now i want to manage user/account
state from midPoint.
Another words, I need set disable state of account during creation on
resource (independent on user state in midPoint), and later I need
manage state from midPoint.

How to construct "activation" part in resource definition (or
"inducement" part in role, which assigned this resource)?

Thanks!
Regards

Roman Pudil
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 775 663 666
e-mail: roman.pudil at ami.cz

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel./fax: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít
výhradně písemnou formu.