[midPoint] Search filters in IDM Model WS Interface

Samu Viitanen zamppa90 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:12:02 CET 2015

Afternoon,

I am having issues with the following code

            QueryType query = new QueryType();

            ObjectFactory factory = new ObjectFactory();

            SearchFilterType filter = factory.createSearchFilterType();
            PropertyComplexValueFilterClauseType fc = factory.createPropertyComplexValueFilterClauseType();
            ItemPathType path = new ItemPathType();
            path.setValue("c:name");
            fc.setPath(path);
            fc.setValue("queryvalue");
            filter.setFilterClause(??????);

            query.setFilter(filter);

I noticed that SearchFilterType.setFilterClause only accepts org.w3c.dom.Element as a parameter. Is this intentional? If so, are there tools to create these dom elements? I was just wondering since there are plenty of ways to create the filter clauses, but I just dont seem to get my head around how I could actually set the filter clause.

Sorry for the stupid question.

BR

Samu Viitanen