[midPoint] How to create User-User association?

Roman Pudil - AMI Praha a.s. roman.pudil at ami.cz
Mon Nov 2 13:04:41 CET 2015

Hi all,
how to create user-user manager association (like user-entitlements) in
midPoint resource?

I have Active Directory resource and in user object filled "manager"
attribute (DN of another user) in AD.
What is the right way to create user-manager association?

It seems, that user-entitlements association example modified to
user-manager association does not work.

Here is part of my code - "account" schema handling on Active Directory
resource:

          <association>
             <c:ref>ri:mgr</c:ref>
             <displayName>Manager</displayName>
             <kind>account</kind>
             <intent>uzivatel-ad</intent>
             <direction>subjectToObject</direction>
             <associationAttribute>ri:manager</associationAttribute>
             <valueAttribute>icfs:name</valueAttribute>
          </association>

Thanks!
Regards
Roman

Roman Pudil
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 775 663 666
e-mail: roman.pudil at ami.cz

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel./fax: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít
výhradně písemnou formu.