[midPoint] HA: HA: Prohibit having particular assignments

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Thu May 21 09:50:25 CEST 2015

Hi,

When I think about it then this might be really useful. I have to think
about it. One of the issues is that we want to keep midPoint mechanisms
simple, elegant well integrated. As now all the automatic role
assignments/unsassignment are done through mappings there is no simple
and elegant place where to define this feature right now. But I'm sure
we can find the proper place in the future. I have created a jira for it:

https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2375

However ... it will not fit into current roadmap unless someone sponsors
this feature (https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/I+Need+New+Feature)

Anyway, thanks for the feedback and idea.