[midPoint] HA: Prohibit having particular assignments

Илья Дорофеев i.dorofeev at solarsecurity.ru
Tue May 19 15:30:08 CEST 2015

Hi Radovan,

I saw the solution exactly as you have specified in your reply. Just wanted to make sure there's no other option to tackle this issue in other way. The downside of this approach is the necessity of specifying the same condition for all the roles created in the system, whether they are business roles created by users manually or roles which are being created during the entitlements synchronization process.

Ilya Dorofeev

Software Architect

Solar Security