[midPoint] search using midpoint script library

Paul Heaney lists at pheaney.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 18:25:07 CET 2015

Hi,

We're looking to synchronise users assistants from Active Directory to
midPoint, to do this we need to do a search on midPoint based on the
received assistant value.  I believe we should be able to do this with
the searchObjects function within the midPoint script library (using
Groovy) though unfortunatly I'm having a few difficulties getting the
syntax of the query parameter correct in my groovy script.

I've had a look at the samples and also the test scripts though don't
seem to be able to find an example, does anyone have an example or
pointers on this call?

Thanks
Paul