[midPoint] Construct DN based on role

midpoint at mybtinternet.com midpoint at mybtinternet.com
Fri Jun 26 19:08:08 CEST 2015

Hi,
  I have a role defined with an inducement for an Active Directory account and am able to successfully
  provision a basic account. However, I need the target container to be variable based on the user's
  role; e.g. staff goes to ou=staff,<directory-suffix> and admin users to ou=admin,<directory-suffix>.
  I was hoping to use ad_container in the role's inducement of the Active Directory account. The
  attempted provisioning fails with "Cannot represent container value without a parent as containerable".
  Also tried to find, unsuccessfully, references on how to programatically get the the user's role/s or
  assignments and then construct the DN based on values.
  Any suggestions?
Thx,
  Anton