[midPoint] How to check that user is assigned to selected resource?

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Jun 26 11:06:36 CEST 2015

Roman,

very quickly, because I have to go just now:

I would check directly the assignments, like this:

(This is a quickly hacked mapping that assigns "Directly under root"
value for all Orgs that have assignment with a given targetRef. For
resources, you have to work with getConstruction().getResourceRef().)

    <mapping>
       <strength>strong</strength>
       <source>
          <c:path>assignment</c:path>
       </source>
       <expression>
          <value>Directly under root</value>
       </expression>
       <target>
          <c:path>description</c:path>
       </target>
       <condition>
          <script>
<relativityMode>absolute</relativityMode>
             <code>
                    log.info('assignment = {}', assignment)          //
assignment is a PrismContainer
                    for (assignmentValue in assignment.getValues()) {
                         log.info('checking {}', assignmentValue)
                         targetRef =
assignmentValue.asContainerable().getTargetRef()
                         if
(targetRef?.getOid()?.equals("98f0f92d-d4d3-465e-840e-69ef12724013"))
{      // OID is the root OU
                             log.info('Yes')
                             return true
                         }