[midPoint] time off?

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Jun 26 08:52:24 CEST 2015

Hello Jason,

this is probably a bug in AD connector. I've not noticed it before. But
what I have seen is that times in the logfile are 1 or 2 hours off
(depending on daylight saving time mode). I think this has something to
do with setting the correct timezone in the connector - our local time
is shifted w.r.t. GMT +1 or +2 hours.

Eventually I will have a look at this; however, there is a lot of other
urgent work ahead.

Best regards,
Pavol