[midPoint] Import VS Recon for Initial Accounts

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Thu Jun 25 15:37:15 CEST 2015

Ok thanks for the info, I too was thinking about just removing the
outbounds temporarily then adding them back afterwards. Our AD is our main
directory, I do want two-way sync after the initial import but I just don't
want to modify during the initial import.

After I get the accounts imported I will then add our CSV resource from our
SIS system which will be authoritative on who gets assigned what, who gets
disabled/enabled, update out of date attributes, and where accounts are
placed in orgs, so I plan on doing a reconcile after I add it which I am
expecting to make a lot of changes to users since I know there are plenty
of accounts that need to be updated.

After those two are done I can add my other DB resources which are mainly
outbound.

I have done extensive testing so I am pretty sure that even without
removing the outbounds it would be very little that gets modified but I
want to be 100% sure it goes as smoothly as possible

Thanks!
JASON