[midPoint] remove attr & get old value in notification

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Jun 24 14:08:26 CEST 2015

Hello MiSo,

the attribute removal in "pure form" seems to be a problem just now.
I've just created a jira issue for it:
https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2421

However, it is possible to create a workaround, putting empty string
('') instead of null there. See example in the mentioned jira, setting
allowEmptyValues parameter to TRUE.

As for your second question, it should be possible to do something like
this:

oldObject = event.getFocusContext().getObjectOld()
basic.getExtensionPropertyValue(oldObject, '', INTERNSHIP_NAME)

(I have not actually tried it, but it should work.)

Best regards,
Pavol