[midPoint] Self-signed SSL certificate problem with exchange connector

Ващенков Алексей a.vashchenkov at solarsecurity.ru
Wed Jun 24 14:04:35 CEST 2015

The user is in both groups local and domain administrators.
Do you suppose that user must be only in local administrator group?

Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 2:55 PM
To: midpoint at lists.evolveum.com
Subject: Re: [midPoint] Self-signed SSL certificate problem with exchange connector

Please try to add that account to local Administrators on that computer (not Domain Administators). I remember situation where this helped. I also remember to have written it somewhere :-(

Ivan