[midPoint] ldap account attribute filtering

Tim.Strong at sita.aero Tim.Strong at sita.aero
Fri Jun 19 15:57:46 CEST 2015

That's what I was looking for.   Thanks!
Tim

Tim Strong, CISSP, GSEC, G2700, GSNA
Sr. Security Manager
Global Operations
SITA Global Services
Montreal - Canada
Tel: +1 514 982 4318 | CVS: 225 4318

From:   Ivan Noris <ivan.noris at evolveum.com>
To:     midpoint at lists.evolveum.com,
Date:   06/18/2015 03:01 PM
Subject:        Re: [midPoint] ldap account attribute filtering
Sent by:        "midPoint" <midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com>

Hi Tim,

if you mean that in GUI you see the attributes on the right side, then the
behaviour is OK. Mapping define only the rules of how the attribute value
is transformed from midPoint to resource (outbound) or from the resource
to midPoint (inbound). All attributes that are in schema, are displayed by
default.

will not be displayed in GUI.

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Resource+Schema+Handling#ResourceSchemaHandling-AttributeDefinitions

There is also a way how to disable attribute editing and display it as
read only using <limitations> (see also the above or our samples).

And, the user/account form honors the security authorizations, so some
users can see / edit different values as other if the security
authorizations are configured and assigned to user (as roles).