[midPoint] Protected / excluded accounts

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Mon Jul 27 13:19:29 CEST 2015

Anton, Jason,

I'm going to look at this problem.

In the meanwhile: yes, I recently lowered the "safety limit" of maximum
model "clicks" from 1000 to 200 and made it configurable in the system
configuration object, like this:

<internals>
<enableExperimentalCode>true</enableExperimentalCode>
       <maxModelClicks>20</maxModelClicks>
</internals>

This was some days ago in 3.2-SNAPSHOT version.

Actually, the limit was meant to be (practically) never used.
Unfortunately, it seems that it is applied quite often, on "object
already exists" occasions, when there are some configuration problems.
I'm going to have a look at this as well.

Best regards,
Pavol