[midPoint] Dummy records in Audit Log

Martin Lízner - AMI Praha a.s. martin.lizner at ami.cz
Thu Jul 23 16:21:10 CEST 2015

Hi, I do have authoritative DB source, which I synchronizace to midPoint.

<attribute>
            <c:ref>ri:Mobile</c:ref>
            <tolerant>false</tolerant>
            <inbound>
               <authoritative>true</authoritative>
               <strength>strong</strength>
               <target>
                  <c:path>$user/telephoneNumber</c:path>
               </target>
            </inbound>
         </attribute>

Attribute Mobile is empty string in the table. In user object its like this:

<user>
<telephoneNumber/>
</user>

Now, when I do user reconcile from GUI:
a) Calling Reconcile from Users tab (rightmost column) all is OK.
b) Clicking the username in Users tab + check Reconcile option + Save
button => New audit event is added to audit log with empty ADD modification:

Modifications:
Add: telephoneNumber={}

I would like to prevent that since its only messing the audit log.

Can this be configured or perhaps it is a bug...?

Thank You, Martin

Martin Lízner
solution architect

gsm: [+420] 737 745 571
e-mail: martin.lizner at ami.cz <jmeno.prijmeni at ami.cz>

AMI Praha a.s.
Pláničkova 11
162 00 Praha 6
tel.: [+420] 274 783 239
web: www.ami.cz

<http://www.ami.cz/reseni-a-sluzby/bezpecnost-dat/audit-roli-a-opravneni-sap>
Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavřít ani neuzavírá za
společnost AMI Praha a.s.
jakoukoliv smlouvu. Každá smlouva, pokud bude uzavřena, musí mít výhradně
písemnou formu.