[midPoint] Midpoint resource definition error

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Jul 17 10:01:44 CEST 2015

Luis,

Active Directory Connector is quite tricky to start with for people that
are just starting with midPoint. Because it runs in separate environment
(.Net), you have to install a connector server, and do a few steps to
set everything up.

Here is a HOWTO:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Active+Directory+HOWTO

If you're really new to midPoint, I would suggest doing experiments with
simpler resources first, e.g. OpenDJ or CSV.

Best regards,
Pavol