[midPoint] AD account duplication

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Jul 15 11:29:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

This is an interesting issue. We haven't expected that provisioning will
be slower than livesync.

The proper solution would be to implement what we call "asynchronous
provisioning". At least some parts of it. Specifically we should store
shadow before we attempt operation on resource. The asynchronous
provisioning is on midPoint roadmap for quite a long time. However
midPoint subscribers are asking for other features. Therefore the
asynchronous provisioning has been moved out on the roadmap several times.

Therefore, you have the usual options:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/I+Need+New+Feature

I have created jira issues to track this:
https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2458