[midPoint] Active Directory and custom attributes & auxiliary objectclass

ANTON OPPERMAN antono at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 9 15:39:30 CEST 2015

Hi Jason,
  For OpenDJ it is actually very easy; in the Resource configuration (2nd tab); just populate the Account Object Classes variable.
  I have: top; person; organizationalPerson; inetOrgPerson and tscPerson (my auxiliary class).
  You could also edit the resource xml file if you prefer the import route to update the resource:
[..]
         <gen927:accountObjectClasses>top</gen927:accountObjectClasses>
         <gen927:accountObjectClasses>person</gen927:accountObjectClasses>
         <gen927:accountObjectClasses>organizationalPerson</gen927:accountObjectClasses>
         <gen927:accountObjectClasses>inetOrgPerson</gen927:accountObjectClasses>
         <gen927:accountObjectClasses>tscPerson</gen927:accountObjectClasses>
[..]
Regards,
  Anton