[midPoint] REST interface

Wed Jul 8 17:21:44 CEST 2015

Hi Pavol,

thanks for the fast response. I am validating the activation section on
my own, but I didn't see any conditional settings in the Admin-UI (yet :-)
Would be nice if you can give me a hint what exactly you have in mind.
Do you think it's worth to try out the java connector to gather the info
I need?

CU

Jens