[midPoint] REST interface

Wed Jul 8 14:18:19 CEST 2015

Hi midpoint experts,

we are fairly new to midpoint but we already have a running instance
now, we added some organisational data and added users and roles using
the admin interface.
While investigating the REST connector we are now able to retrieve all
information for a particular user, but it's somehow cumbersome to
"manually" parse / traverse all parentOrgs, collecting all single roles
and again traversing all role inducements to gather the overall role set.

Is there any chance to retrieve the entire set of valid roles defined
for a particular user in "one go" without executing multiple REST calls?

Thanks in advance

Jens