[midPoint] Get attribute value from shadow after creating in Exchange

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Jul 8 10:59:35 CEST 2015

I don't quite understand your question.

Result of connector's work (for CREATE) operation is the UID. It is
passed to Connector Framework and it then passes it to midPoint.

If you want to see the newly created object, you have to fetch it
explicitly. MidPoint does that as part of inbound processing - well, at
least I think so. Logs would say.

And I don't understand what you mean by "after that mailbox doesn't pass
to user".

Pavol